Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Welcome Design Team Members!

Hello Ladies! I just wanted to say, "Congrats!," to all of our wonderful Design Team members! Cindy and I can't wait to see what you come up with for the challenges. We will look forward to seeing your work....and being able to ooohhh and aaahhh over it, too! There were so many wonderful submissions - we hope that no one was discouraged and make sure to try again in two months when we pick the next design team.

Personally, I am very excited to be part of this blog and am so glad Cindy asked me to participate. I absolutely adore my Cricut and it has brought me so many new friends! She is a wonderful person and a gifted crafter as well! Can't wait to see her challenge concept, too! Me, I do have my challenge finished and should be posting it tomorrow. I am very nervous but hopefully y'all won't be too harsh on me! :) This has been very helpful in helping me to think outside of the box and try to use new techniques or products in ways I hadn't before. I hope it helps you in the same way, too!
Happy Scrappin'!
~ Crystal, aka Mrs. B.

2 comments:

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

Stop it! You're making me blush! : ) I'm so glad you agreed to help me with this project! I always love talking to you and I'm so glad that we've become friends! I know we are going to have so much fun with this! : )