I've been pondering for weeks now exactly what I wanted this challenge to be.... it's been an interesting thought process to say the least! LOL I have searched tons of web-sites for ideas... and I have found so many things that I just adore... but I was really looking for something "different" that we could challenge you with... it's not a difficult challenge at all... and I'm hoping that you'll really enjoy doing this! I'm excited about seeing what each of you will do with this!
It's going to be a Christmas project of course... using whatever colors you want to use because I know that not everybody does the "red & green" traditional Christmas colors! LOL So here's where it's going to get a little "different"..............
You don't have to use the whole deck.... that would take way more than two weeks to do (unless you work all night and all day for several days straight! LOL) but I do want to see atleast 12 "pages" or more... these can be "bound" with a jump-ring... with ribbon... or any other way. I know what you are thinking... 12 pages?! Is she nuts?!..... no... I'm not nuts.... you just have to remember that these are a lot smaller than what you are used to doing and so 12 "pages" for this challenge won't be too hard! ; )
Ok, so here's the basic run-down of what you need to do....
1. Purchase a deck of Jumbo Playing Cards (unless you have a stash somewhere that's missing a few cards!)
2. Alter atleast 12 cards to make a mini Christmas album
3. Use cuts from PDDU... CC... JOTS... or any other cart with Christmas cuts on it
4. Bind your mini-album using a jump-ring... ribbon... or whatever else you have to use
5. BLING!!! BLING!!! BLING!!! I want to see B*L*I*N*G
6. Use brads... eyelets.... anything and everything!
7. Use any colors you choose
I think these would make adorable Christmas gifts! They are so inexpensive too! : )
These will be due on November 18th (or before!). As usual... just email your pics to DesignTeamCreations@yahoo.com