Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hello..............

WOW! It's been a really long hiatis!!!! I'm sorry about that......... I have been doing a little creating..... and maybe I'll even get around to actually posting pics of what I've done...... but right now...... I have been asked to help out a friend by posting a link for you to check out...............

please.......... make sure you vote for Siobhan's creation........... when you click on the link it will take you right to her creation.......... she is trying to win an awesome Scrapbox Desk! She gets points for the votes as well as extra points for every BLOG it is mentioned on..... so please....... post the link to your own blog and lets help her out!!!!!

Also, if you post this link to your blog....... please let Siobhan know so that she can add your blog to the list......... that way she gets the credit she is due!

We only have until the end of May to vote for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://theoriginalscrapbox.com/craftbox_giveaway/showContestant.php?id=307


here is her blog addy........ http://dreamofscrappin.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Dream of Scrappin' said...

Cindy thank you so much for supporting me. It really means a lot!

Siobhan