Friday, September 11, 2009

Need a little Inspiration?

On my personal blog I have an ever-growning list of blogs I love to visit! There are a number of blogs in that list that just really "jump out" at me, so to speak ~ and I would like to share some of those with you...... don't just look at the first one or two projects...... you need to look at the first 3 or 4 PAGES! It doesn't take that long and you don't even have to read everything.... just look at the creations! If there is anything that you want to see a better picture of.... just double-click on the picture and it should enlarge for you..... I really find that this is a "learning tool" for me.... and hopefully it will be for you as well!

Here are a few to get you started.... I'll try to post more over the weekend (if not, then Monday)!
Don't be afraid to become a "Follower" of any of these blogs! And by all means, leave some LOVE!!!! : )

*** Bitten By The Bug *** This is one of the most inspiring blogs you will visit! : )

*** Beautiful Delights Blog *** Again, another favorite! : )

*** Scrap Sketch *** This is an AWESOME place to inspiration!!! : )


These three (3) sites should give you plenty to look at over the weekend!!! LOL

*** Have A Great Weekend! ***

No comments: