Tuesday, October 20, 2009

**Celebration Challenge #3**


What would a Celebration be without CUPCAKES?!

That's right! I said CUPCAKES!!!

Your third challenge is to create a card or a LO
using a CUPCAKE!

Now, I know that several of you used a cupcake for the #2 challenge....
I couldn't help but laugh since I already had this challenge set-up to use a CUPCAKE!
So that means.... you have to stretch your creative minds a little further and
come up with another CUPCAKE creation!!! : )

If you have DS (Design Studio) or the GYPSY....
this would be the perfect time to create the
GREATEST CUPCAKE EVER!!!!

This is due Sunday, October 25th

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Yea!! I love to use cupcakes!!!

boyscrapr said...

I am more excited than ever. My scar buds and I are cupcake crazy and yall know thats my favorite snack!!!

Jess S said...

not sure if this is the correct place to post my first attempt, will do another one when i have more sleep...
but here it
http://jesscraft.blogspot.com/2009/10/cupcake-creations.html

Couldn't actually see anywhere else to upload... :-S

Do What You Love said...

mmmm...what a delicious challenge!
Here's mine

Lori (THCEO) said...

Here's my entry! :)

http://livingorganizedchaos.blogspot.com/2009/10/another-cupcake-giftcard-holder.html