Thursday, April 2, 2009

Challenge 14

Hello ladies!! It is time for another challenge and we are hoping you love this idea as much as Cindy and I do! Oh, and I am sorry for not posting this Tuesday - been pretty hectic for me at work so please forgive me!!

For this challenge we want you to create a layout ALL ABOUT YOU! Yes, just you - who you are, what you like, something special or unique - whatever you want others to know about you. This is a great project - especially for others to remember us by, like our children. So often we scrap everyone around us and everything that makes them unique, but we don't take the time to scrap another important memory - OURSELVES!

If you need inspiration, take a peek here. This is Beth Perry's blog and she is one awesome chick! This layout completely moved me and I love so many things about it - the colors, the idea behind it, the way she thought outside the box, it's vintage look - everything about it rocks and I hope you like it too. Make sure to check out the rest of her blog when you have time, too. Everything she does is simply awe inspiring! There are so many inspiring ideas out there, but I just wanted to give at least one great example.

The only requirements for this challenge are that you use your Cricut as much as possible. As always, give us your best creative effort. This is one memory that others will enjoy seeing when it is done. And think, when you look back on it five years from now, you will enjoy remembering what life was like at that very moment for you.

We will be keeping the same normal due dates for our projects, so just make sure it is in no later than Sunday evening, April 12. I am so excited about this challenge and hope you are too. I can't wait to get started on it! And, we would love to see what others come up with for this challenge too! So play along with us if you would like and email your finished layouts to designteamcreations@yahoo.com!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: