Monday, March 30, 2009

Challenge 13 Projects!

Well, Spring is in the air and it definitely shows in the work of our DT's latest projects! Everyone did a wonderful job and I love all the creativity that went into creating so many different types of projects ~ from signs to wall hangings to mini albums! I feel like I just can't ever say enough about how wonderful the DT Ladies truly are!!

I will say that there are only one or two photos for each project in this post. However, I would encourage every one of you to visit their individual blogs (click their names to go to their blogs!) to see ALL the photos for their projects. Some of the awesome creations have multiple pages and pics, so make sure to take a look the details of each one!

And stay tuned for our next challenge - it's a doozy and I will get it posted tomorrow. Cindy and I are again looking forward to another exciting DT challenge!


~Kathrin~



~Amy~



~Linda~


~Charis~


~Jenny~


~Rachel~


~Diane~


~Leanne~


~Crystal~


Happy Scrapping!

No comments: