Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Challenge 16 Projects

Whew! This challenge was kind of a difficult one! However, it was fun and the DT ladies came up with such cute ideas! I just love the inspiration from each and every one of them. Unfortunately, we only had a few able to participate this time due to some nasty bugs going around. Since there were several DT members who were feeling under the weather, we have just three projects to showcase this week, but boy are they a doozy!

~ Leanne ~

~ Rachel ~

~Crystal ~
I hope you all enjoy the projects for this challenge and make sure to check back soon for our latest challenge too! Also, make sure to check back this week as I will be posting all the details for our upcoming DT call!

Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Kruemel said...

Beautiful works all!
I have my project done also but have problems mailing you - my mails won´t get through. Will try on hoping it will work.
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Crystal said...

Hi Kathrin!
If you keep having problems, try sending it to me at my personal email addy: crystalbeshear@yahoo.ca. That should work hopefully and I will make sure to get it up as soon as it comes in! HUGS!! Crystal

Kruemel said...

Thanks Crystal! I think yahoo is the problem - also hotmail isn´t working for me at the moment. My provider is working on fixing the problem and as soon as everything works fine again I´ll send you my creation.
Hugs,
Kathrin