Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Challenge 17

For challenge #17, how about a color challenge? I found a great blog, kwernerdesign, that features the neatest color challenges! I figured all of you would do brilliantly at this and it would be a lot of fun, too!

Since summer is just around the corner, I thought these colors suited the season just perfectly! We will be using brown, red, yellow, turquoise, and white to create either a card or a layout -it's your choice! You must also use your Cricut on this project and, if you own a Cuttlebug, let's throw in some embossing too!

The challenge will be due Sunday, May 24th. Make sure to check out the blog too as there are lots of neat challenges and ideas for you to discover! Also, if you would love to play along, just email us (designteamcreations@yahoo.com) your challenge project. Maybe you can even be featured on our blog, too! I look forward to seeing all the amazing creations I know everyone will come up with!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: